Monday, July 16, 2007

finally....

I'm sorry to my faithful blogger readers for not updating since last year! This time, I'll try to write. I miss doing so, but despite of work and some-other-issues-not-to-be-mentioned, I've neglected this blog. Almost forgotten how to, even blog.

Too many happenings within the last 6 months. I'm not sure where to begin. I've turned OLD-er 3 days ago. I want to thank EVERYONE that has wished me, called me, esp the long distance calls, left comments on the blog, surprised me at my house, and the presents. - (dad,mum,kor,enoch,joy,charis,michelle,melisa,karen,julia,beatrice,weeliem,
jasonteoh,
samuel,deric,joash,kaeee,erictan,weimun,boss,daryl,ken,nigel,johnlim,alison,mingyee,
edwin,chernliang,nick,leokoo,kweefang,elaine,sia,surinder,esther,teeling,theTANS,tienming,
sueann,cherie,mark,jhim,aaron,anthony,sexy,darren,dawn,serena,chuyaw,valerie,denise,
christian,angel,sharon,yewkuan,terry,daphne,vinyee,janiceaw,wengteik,gavin, kai,
mycolleagues, and all cg members!)

You guys make birthdays special. I had to make this public announcement before everyone thinks I've failed to be a good friend, not that I've disregarded their sms, but failed to reply. I couldn't possibly reply all....but, THANKS to all who made the effort. It reminded me of how much I was appreciated and deep inside, I long to spend time with all of you!! Believe it or not, I think some of you had given up hope on calling me out knowing of the negative response I would give...haha

I had a great birthday this year, hmm, with a proper cake this time. I wanna say, thanks, to a special someone, for making it, even greater. You know who you are. THANKYOU *smiles*

2 comments:

joyfulglee said...

So there is a special someone.
But can I be the Very Special Someone? Pwetty pweaseeee??

Miss ya!
xox

lil-belle said...

HAHAHA-joy-you are my joy! just for you, you shall be my very special someone..:) but then again, I wouldnt know if I would be ur special someone...cos, someone has a special someone dy..

besides that, ya i know, work sucks! saw your posts..what a life. phew.