Friday, November 02, 2007

arghhhh!!

Ughhhh i feel soooo soooo sick! yes, from studying......so, i'll just take a break! YES!YES!YES! let's upload some back dated photos!
i love food and friends! yum yum yum
food food! oh ayam golek!
MALACCAN FOOD!!
ah chai
ahboy
my 2 beloved cuties
melly!
miss elianto, in the middle!
:)
my wife
ah liem, superstar
joshy, dummerboy
Sorry lah, so random pics. It was during my CF's 10th anniverssary in Malacca....not much updates as I'm figuring out how to pass my exams this moment..

10 comments:

Belle Jane said...

isabel! i love you! with God you can do it! i know i know i know! ask for concentration. when feeling blue, just turn the radio to... three little birds, sat on my window... and they told me i dont need to worry... :) :) i helps me.. also whenever i get sick.

drink lots of water! TLC and flying kisses!

lil-belle said...

oh darling-der belle!thanks so muchie! hahah 3 ekor burung..still my ringing tone in my phone lo! :)

loveYA!

lili-dime said...

hello isabel!

i am good.. exams in 2 weeks' time for me. so many yummy food pics. heard that you are attached ;) which is your bf? must introduce to me ya :D

weeliem said...

her bf is the superstar.

wahahha.....josh the DUMMERBOY!

lil-belle said...

hey liana! good to hear from you! I miss your bubbly-ness lor!:) Well, ya i'm attached..who did'ya hear from? hmm..i wonder..news do travel fast eh..haha I'll intro next time you come KL, or we visit singapore ok? take care!!! *hugs!*

lil-belle said...

WEE LIEM! what's wrong with you and drummerboy? hahah

and superstar my bf? hahahha
sounds cool!

jacintha said...

Miss you babe.. =( Hope you're doing a-ok. Take good care alright. *bearhugz*

lili-dime said...

hehe sounds good! i am looking for a good time to go over to KL.. maybe you can come over for a visit first.. ehhee :)

hoydenmel said...

Belly!!! How you doing??
exam over liau boi?
I miss youuuuu.
btw can send those pics??

Beverly's Secret said...

hi isabel...
nice photos..
you look sweet..