Friday, October 10, 2008

next to victoria secret & bath & body works





Geezz...I'm just so into body creams. I just go nuts over 'em. I've collected so many brands of cream and on the top of my list stays victoria secret and bath & body works. Now, I'm in luv with Elizabeth Arden's "Honey Drops Body Cream"! It's simply delicious! haha. The smell of it makes me go dreamy and feeling good. It's a MUST TRY! However, the problem is, I have not come across this anywhere in Msia yet. *sobs* I think it's only available in the US, else, probably some duty free shops at the airport. I got it from Japan. bah. and it's my regret that I did not buy one for myself, cos I gave it to my mum.

I want i want i want!! Can't wait to go hunting for this cream. Girls, when you apply just a drop, it'll attract all the guys, i tell you! muahaha.

If anyone does come across this anywhere, please, please let me know ok? In desperation.

No comments: