Saturday, May 03, 2008

i can wait no longer. I want to go right now!!!

I am so excited. Could feel the adrenaline pumping whenever I think about the long awaited "holiday" that we've planned. I cannot TAHAN!!!!!!!!!! I must blog about it first before I step into one of my top 5-must visit places before I die. my dream come true. I still do think that I'm dreaming...............well, soon it will come true!

I know..I should be studying for my coming-soon exams...but I just can't help day/night dreaming about it. Btw, it's supposed to be spring season...ahhhhhh....just imagine being there itself, phew, what a view.

where dreams come true..they really do!
I can't wait,
I can't wait,
I can't wait,
I can't wait.............I still can't wait.......I can't wait...I can't wait..I can't WAIT!!!

I feel like a princess! I feel like yippee-dooo-yay! It's coming. I'm here, waiting patiently,not! It's coming soon!! yah...right after my exams..*jumps for joy*!!!

No comments: