Monday, November 17, 2008

Him

Talk about being lazy and to procrastinate. I'm the biggest sinner. It's already November and I wonder what have I achieved this year? Every year, people make resolutions and try to achieve their goals. Have I accomplished what I had to do? I guess not. It has been a complecated year for me and many happenings. I thank God I survived the year.

A speaker spoke and his messaged kicked me in the butt. Despite challenges and storms, you need to come into the presence of God. HE will keep you through all things. When was the last time you had a good chat with the Lord? When was the last time you prayed like never before. It's easier said than done. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is week. You just want to live good and let everything worry for itself, without bothering you. Sounds familiar?

You want to be successful, make loads of money and live happy. At times of crisis like this, what is there to depend on? Who can help you, but not yourself? The biggest boo-boo is yourself. You can only count on the Lord. Start doing something with your life and seeking the presence of God and trust it will be well.

I'm reminding myself everytime.

God will never forsake you even if you're in the worst condition, cos' HE loves you.

No comments: