Wednesday, November 26, 2008

pro spore

I've always been a fan of Singapore. A fine country. I grew up watching Singapore programmes, therefore, the Singaporean influence - in-a-way-lah. Even when I was in Uni, my friends call me a "pro Singapore fan"! from hunky guys to indie bands, women to fashion..i say i am bias. I was once so much into gigs that I was named a groupie by one of my friends. Those were the days. We enjoyed more than we worry, for me.

I lurved watching the local tv dramas and how the whole era evolved from SBC, to TCS to Mediacorp. So much improvement and change as compared to our own Msian broadcast. It's pretty disappointing when you switch on the tv, with just that few channels and whatmore, NO interesting programmes to watch. You only get shows from P.Ramlee times.

Transportation is well developed, they promote for tourist attractions and at least the zoo is more attractative than our Zoo Negara. Msia maju, I hope. Despite all these critism, I'm still a Malaysian and I love my country. I love mamaks i love shopping i love the beaches. Can't blame me cos I grew up with Sporean media influences. How media can change your ideology and implicitly complicate things.

Geez. I wish things were simpler.

No comments: