Monday, July 03, 2006

Floating


I can’t help feeling it, but it feels that I’ve been floating for the past few months. First I was stuck at home in KL trying hard at studying. Then it was camp at port dickson..then came the training cum preparation in Malacca. Spent a week back home down south to recuperate. Next, I’m gone 2 weeks in Philippines having the time of my life just letting go of everything. I needed a pit stop!! And now I’m back to square one, back home recovering from the entire hectic schedule. In the period of less than 2 months, it feels like i've been travelling around the whole world experiencing people and nature, and now, I’m tired. First, I'm floating, next i'm direction-less.

Totally clueless at this point. Like what josh had said, it’s back to reality. Everyone’s been asking me the same question. “So, what’s next?” Without a doubt, the mission trip had taught me a great load of things I never knew about myself. So, what’s next? I think I’m still oblivious to the fact that I’m no longer a kid anymore. It’s time to grow up, make big decisions and not relying on people anymore. Welcaome to adulthood? More responsibilities? All I need is a time of reflection. Hence, the break. Moving on.

Friends come, friends go. Inevitable to that fact. One of the concerns deep inside me. A friend said that from now on, he would be tenacious towards friendships. I wish and hope I can maintain it. Yes. it takes a lot of effort and I’m gonna give it a try. Joy, I know exactly how you feel now. Oh well…let’s just hope I don’t get stoned one day by my friends for not keeping up with them! Haha Anyway, it’s back to my daily life, for now, bumming and rotting at home.


If any of you do feel bored, nothing else better to do, give me a ring! I'll be glad to catch up if i'm around.

4 comments:

joyfulglee said...

awww, poor baby.

i love you you love me la ok? ;D

lil-belle said...

heya joy darl!yes i know u love me..aww feeling so loved now. :P

weeliem said...

i love you too!!

anyways, when wanna lepak. always tok only. come la find me:P now u also bumming around...me also bumming around...
faster come lepak with me before convo la....

lil-belle said...

yes ah liem.i'll be back before convo and catch up then. missin u for now! :) take care.