Tuesday, July 25, 2006

a mamak session

miss joy the wong

Finally, my dear miss joy wong has revealed her identity from the previous mysterious sms. haha. so much so for scouts honour? you broke your promise! but oh well, I already knew it was her from the start from that unknown number. it was so JOY. *grin* Joy joy, you never fail to forget my birthday nor to catch up whenever you're back. It's always a joy to have you back with us. Missing you as much as you miss me.... And again, you stay no longer than a month. Bah! I know you wish I could be in Melb with you (ahem..so thick skin) but I wish too that you could be here! well, continue preparing that extra bed for me in case I pop by surprise. :) Boohoo. chic`a`babe. Will always be missing you wherever you are!! awaiting your return, soon!!

No comments: