Sunday, July 09, 2006

Lost in thoughts


It has been pretty much, an exhausting week. Yes, lost in thoughts. Much happened. When it rains, it really pours.
Still haven’t gotten, my breathing space.
I think a wake up call indeed. More than ever before, I think I need You.
You feel the gap.

Says a pastor, him:
“Nothing happens by chance in a Christian’s life. Despite unwanted things happening in our lives, God is still in charge. Sometimes He uses circumstances to get our attention.”


Besides the pondering, I’m definitely still clueless on what’s next. It has been a funny mix of laughters, joy, excitement, stress, sadness, shock, and some fear for the past few months. Feeling like an old fart now with age catching up. *gulps*

Wishing.


I could be young once again. Geez…dreaming on.
On the other hand....i could always, always be young at heart. *grin*

2 songs greatly inspiring me at the moment.

“Rescue” by Desperation Band

You are the source of the life
I can't be left behind
No one else will do
I will take hold of you

I need You Jesus
To come to my rescue
Where else can I go
There's no other name by
Which I am saved
Capture me with grace
I will follow you

This world has nothing for me
I will follow You
This world has nothing for me
I will follow You

“Came To The Rescue” by United Live

Falling on my knees in worship
Giving all I am to seek Your face
Lord all I am is Yours

My whole life I place in Your hands
God of mercy
Humbled I bow down
In Your presence, at Your throne

I called
You answered
And You came to my rescue
I want to be where You are

In my life
Be lifted high
In our world
Be lifted high
In our love
Be lifted high


Be blessed. :)

4 comments:

john.g said...

hang in there, girl. i'm at crossroads too bout my career and future. might be home sooner than i expect. who knows... only he knows.

weeliem said...

hey bell,
yeah im at that place too:(
everybody's getting a job. I'm not yet ready to work. If i start work now, it's be on a bad note. but this pressure is building. and worst of all, i dunno what i want. it doesn't help at all.

and while u guys were in philipines, i was playing Come to The Rescue over and over again.
When u guys came back, i manage to get hold of the song Rescue, and it's been on my play list since.

those songs really echoe the cry of my heart. Feeling so lost and just needing that Hand to come rescue me.

Each time i think of God's faithfulness, and what He can do through a broken life, it really humbles me.

do take care. hoping to catch u soon;)

lil-belle said...

hey john! thankz for the encouragement. give me a call as well when u get back, so maybe we can catch up a lil. it'll be good! hear from u soon. :)

lil-belle said...

hey weeliem, let's stay strong ok? i guess u know how i feel, and ya, u know la. But still, God's in control of everything. Let's just do our part and leave the rest to God. :) Yea, we'll catch up soon whn im back ok?? a promise. Take good care as well.