Saturday, October 14, 2006

and so..meals were mega at home


again...FOOD is good back home. Sweet sauced char kuew tiaw...and a teow chew dish "kuew chap"...pork pork pork!! ate pig ear..pig tongue..pig intestines..pic stomach..It is GOOOOODD!! *drooling* I bet everyone's drooling over all these food!! I had the best american beef burger..ever!!! Well, you can't get this in M'sia...ahhhhh....I'm lovin' it! Boy, it was delicious! Can't get enough?...head down to suntec city singapore..that's the nearest stop! Try out the portobello burger..some mushroom burger..RAWKS!

So, I'm back in KL...and I'm gonna starve, back to eating bread and peanut butter and maybe, McD's deliveries....

1 comment:

lil-belle said...

hahahaha! u so cute lah! when you coming back? i wanna go australia lo! kekekkeke