Friday, October 27, 2006

la di dum

leaders retreat was great! despite having to wake up early in the mornings while some others sleep in, I had the privilege to cook! It was rather fun working together, chatting, preparations..I do miss all the fun. Rawang was the place! I felt so at home and..it's just so enjoyable that I wanna go back again for a holiday. I guess this would be the last best holiday before work. Officially employed, but I don't really feel the excitement at all. I wonder why.

Enjoy the pics! (Joy, this is for you, since you always ask for updates..HAHA..still, i love your pics)

longest eva receipt..2 troleys filed..and the list goes on and on and on...

i am definately "pokai" right now

food galore!

gotcha!

belle vs belle

lesbian-ism

yada yada..lovin it!

top pool view

brian : come, i jump in myself..you don't need to push me in

pretty much got dunked

so much fun!!

formations! we can join the olympics!

2 comments:

joyfulglee said...

so fun!!

i wish i had the weather to be in outdoor pools too!

ps. 3 girls taking a photo together is NOT lesbianism! ...unless theere was something BELOW the photo we can't see! ;P

lil-belle said...

joy joy.swimming is good! come back, lets go swimming!

about the 3 girls..inside joke ah.Havent u noticed something different about me having the extra interest in girls?