Thursday, October 19, 2006

dead tired

Day 1
Ringgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg...and so the alarm clock went off before 6am. Belle's still sleeping...what a hard nut to crack! I don't even think she heard the alarm...haha So, next my phone alarm went off..Sighs..I wish I needn't wake up so early..head off to Sime Darby Convention Centre for an event management job. And..all I wanted is to see some department leng chai partners! To my disappointment...well I met this japanese dude...


Highlight? I tripped and nearly fell...and I got whacked at the face by one of my crew. I stole a shoe bag by Microsoft..HAHAHA what's working as temps without bringing back some souvenirs? Thank you Christian...you stole one, I stole two! I was choosed to be his partner in registration..and it was fun but boring...checking out partners and managers!

DEAD TIRED..

Day 2
6am..my alarm went off again. I'm not working..but..I'm having an interview session this morning! Sighs...got up to read on some technical stuffs in case being asked. Headed down in the jammed packed train to sultan ismail..level 12.


me: Good morning. I'm here for an interview session.
Lady at reception: Please fill up this form. (Brings me to a room)

Two guys were already inside filling up some stuffs. One of the guys started greeting and telling me to fill up the form and write an essay...And so..this was one of the topic to choose from..
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I. I took the one less traveled by and that has made all the difference" Comment on how it appears in your outlook of life or how it relates to our attitude..or sth like that...WAH SO HARD!

And there was role play. A case situation given to us..board meeting..I, the finance manager role. WHAT!! I don't even know how to count you ask me to be finance manager..then next was a role of an auditor...............I failed at this session, I tell you. All candidates were guys..except me..5 guys and a girl. Then came in 5 lady interviewers to judge on our board meeting. panic panic panic.

Next, HR Manager and the Audit Manager and me sat together for a chat. Basically, one to one session interview. It wasn't that scary here though..Oh well.it lasted altogether 3 hours....And i'm Dead Tired....The journey continues with a walk from the office to the lrt station and a walk back home. I dozed off in the train....and I'm gonna doze off now.....

And I'm still DEAD TIRED.

Can't you see what I'm trying to say..? I'm
DEAD TIRED! It feels like I'm dead. buzz off!

No comments: