Tuesday, June 13, 2006

it's all about tomorrow

My mum took me for a spa! It lasted at least 5 hours. :) Hmm..I felt a lil uncomfy initially. Well, you've heard about stripping naked and all..so yah! there goes. Interesting..but amazingly fun and de-stress-ful. This time, I did not scream when the therapist perpetually massages me. *beams* by the way, therapist was a girl lah.

Talk about destressing;
RESULTS WILL BE OUT TOMORROW!!!!!! Deep down, uncertain. My hearbeat increases, a thousand times faster each semester when I anxiously stare at the computer screen awaiting for the results page to load. It'll be the same tomorrow, probably with extra fear.

To a certain someone, I'm sure God has planned out everything, YOUR LIFE, for a purpose. Let's not rely on results alone to justify His goodness ya! God loves you and you have my support all the way. *wink* You have been awesome just being yourself and a great testimony. All the best. Love ya, friend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, are the "you need to be naked completely" rumours true?

if yes, that does that mean the staff (massager, etc) there get to see everything?

kinda worried, guess i'm not ready for spa yet ^_^

lil-belle said...

not entirely true. ure covered top and bottom but with very little clothing.