Thursday, June 01, 2006

yawns....


Cranium


BOSS' drawing of a pirate.AHOY!



It is now near sunrise and i'm still wide awake staring at the computer, after a game of cranium (a cross mix of word game, puzzle, taboo, pictionary and win, lose or draw) amazingly, fun! Boss, you're just classic lah. Fancy drawing a not-so-look-alike pirate and acting out that roller coaster object.. hmm .. speechless. No wonder nobody guessed it right. Supposed to get back home today after camp, but decided to join the guys for dinner and later, got struck by conscience guilty into staying in cyber for fellowship and board games. A public apology to all those that have always wanted to catch up, but me being me with the overused "busy" word, I'm SORRY! Haven't had nights like that since campus days. I miss A1-0-10 babes and late nights. The weirdest and craziest things you do when you stay with your bunch of friends makes life exiting. It has been a great 4 days of just hanging out with the malacans and cyberians in camp..a specifically emo one for me this time. Some girls started crying on the last day and guess what the guys did..as usual, whacking and jumping on top of each other. At least it made me laugh and smile a bit. IF camp's over, life in MMU's as well, and here comes a new face in life that I have to conquer into. I think I should get some sleep now and updates of IF camp, soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»