Thursday, June 15, 2006

.........speechless........

Results weren't out yesterday as what the uni has promised. (thanks to collin) I randomly browsed through the mmu website for updates today because he asked me about it...and tada!!!!!!!! The results were out!!!!!! I passed all. That's not all.....since grades weren't out, I had to calculate the gpa for the semester. It was a miracle!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe what i counted, so i calculated like 10 times?......NEVER in my life in uni i got such good results......NEVER NEVER. This is the peak.

I'm just speechless and I tell you, it's a miracle and God was behind it all the way. The day I had the accident which caused me to be late for exam, all the fear of failing that particular subject, not being able to graduate. All these mixed feelings, all ended well. A big thank you to the Lord cos God is real and He surprises you all the time. Prayer works. :) :)

I still can't believe I've gotten such good results. I'm never an A student. This explains how shock I am. However, my overall cgpa ain't that amazing. But, at all outcomes or situations, I wanna give thanks to God. Simply amazing, isn't He?

No comments: