Monday, September 11, 2006

back home

Happy 20th Anniversary FGA Batu Pahat! Well, it happen to be my home church's anniversary and they had it grand this year. Did a superb performance but ironically for me, conversations in the act was spoken in CHINESE! Can't help but laugh over some of the conversations. :P Enjoy the pics!

HAHA an angel I am

flying angels from heaven

MARK TAN! This is for you! you owe me one

why does this remind me of TERRY in SKIRT?

serene all grown up

rocker chic sofia for auction

i'm pretty sure hock seng wouldn't mind THIs rocker chic

Miss Batu Pahats

and of course, my mum!

3 comments:

weeliem said...

wei. the rocker chic still available? cute la.

lil-belle said...

hmmm..liem.........bribe me! highest bidder gets her! MUAHAHAHA

weeliem said...

how much? i'm willing to pay:)