Saturday, September 30, 2006

yummyy

My mini trip to Malacca a few weeks ago had brought back sooooooooo much Pre-U memories. The Malacca campus has changed SOOOOO much and it looks really GRAND compared to 5 years ago...How I miss Uni life!!! Malacca's been a part of me eventhough I spent only 1 year studying there. Ahh....the food! the PEOPLE!!!!!! Night safari???? I never knew it existed...

And while Emerald Park was where I stayed for a year......
this is the NOW! where my friends stay..wah..so unfair lor. I cram with 9 students in the same unit...and with this new condo, only 4?? And having the unit facing the swimming pool......SO UNFAIR lor...I'm SOOOOOOO JEALOUS! I wish I could go back in time...

THIS THIS!! Condoliciosly georgeos environment

And of course......besides walking down memory lane...malacca's all about GOOD FOOD! All we look forward to everyday...........We gorged ourselves with FOOD, with the help of some local students. Thanks Mr Sam & Billy for loaning your house and car and bringing us around..hehe

if you ever drop by malacca, you have to COME HERE! coffee's slurpeee!
Calanthe Art Cafe @ Jonkers Walk

Just a glimpse of what we had in Malacca..ahh..heavenly!

No comments: