Friday, September 01, 2006

sin jia poh

i finally made a day trip to our neighbouring country, singapore. I willingly made through and passed as the official driver for my dad. haha. first time driving in spore..ain't that bad! The only downside to it, is that i didn't manage much to scout around for chics and hunks. I had to be courteous of course..and looking out for pedestrians at zebra crossings..bla bla..Speed limit averaged at 90km/hr.. cannot wei!! TOO SLOW!

The purpose for the trip was to head down to queensway shopping centre..why? because 2 years back, when i was down south for sonicfest 2004, keng and hock brought me to their "indy" place to shop..and i found a shop seemed like heaven to me. *bling bling* EARRINGS! ever since, i've always wanted to go back to the same shop, but failed.

at last, from suntec city, me and my mum took a cab all the way to queensway. it was pouring and i wondered if it was worth the effort going through the EXPENSIVE cab fare..it costs me S$8.30!! Oh well, pretty disappointed as the shop has changed its settings and, not as many earrings as i looked forward too. But at least i had a cuppa coffee with mr marko tan who stays at queesntown. :) something eventful! haha

Headed back to great world city and went grocery shopping with my parents!!!!!! I'm so in love with singapore supermarts! Goodness gracious! i like ah! almost everything you see has a lil of diet ingredients..all for the sake of fitness. That's not exactly what i like, but it's the variety of imported things..well, you have banana gardenia breads..raisin gardenia..you have Ben & Jerrys...woohoo! you have pork knuckles..and the list goes on and on......*drools*

the best of it all is............... bus ads with my favourite, FIONA XIE on em...nose bleed! I just love her smile, love the way she looks, love her bubbly-ness! From the english local drama "Growing up" to the chinese sitcom "My genie" ....ahhhhhh....cannot help it! *melts* and oh..she's only 24?

Which always reminds me of one of my good friends who's away in spore with SIA now... don't you think they look alike? missing you Lynn!

Singapore was pretty fun..and who knows, someday I might just end up employed there. :)

Besides sunny singapore, I got another JAB today................my aunt sez, I looked too pale. I need more nutrition...ouch another sting on the butt.

No comments: