Thursday, November 23, 2006

i miss home

I'm not sure again. I miss home and it's only my 4th day here. Life's been pretty mundane with the job of an auditor. I ask questions, investigate, probe, bug, and pester the accountant for EVERYTHING! I find myself quite irritating and I think the guy's getting a little stressed up. I pity him because he's such a nice guy and I feel guilty at having to make his life a bitter one.

This time round, it's a Japanese Company and it's pretty interesting how the Japanese work. And when they start speaking in english, you have to open your ears wider to grasp what they're getting at. :) But, very nice and polite people. A bow to greet everyday! So nice right?

I think I've been overly worried about work. I really thank God that He provided me with a very understanding senior, not expecting a lot, but yet, I have to finish certain part of audit by myself. And I wouldn't want to bother her much with questions because she's already stressed up with her own part. I need to self learn. :( something I'm not very efficient at.

I wonder if I would chose Singapore the next time round. I missed this opportunity, this time. Only if they called me one month earlier. Anyhow, I'll just stick to this path at the moment and see how things are...

It's been quite a long week and by the time I get home, it's dark. And working from the resort doesn't seem as bad as working in the office. I'm so in the mood for christmas...Decos up, lights up, and way to go, SHOPPING! I'll just have to find time. SHOPPING freak I am!
I don't get to see my penyu, so, I'm flying home soon to see my "man-dressed-penyu". *hint hint*

No comments: