Sunday, November 19, 2006

this life

Aren't exactly sure why I'm feeling this way
2 weeks isn't very long nor short
I'm not sure how I'm gonna survive alone there
Moving out of home, my comfort zone
Living in a land without my family and friends
2 weeks? I am sure gonna miss home

It is one of those days which you wish that you stay home
just stay, not move
am gonna miss YC
It is definately the season
Christmas..."Once upon a love story"
I miss those days of practice
"wella wella wella huh"? or was it bella bella bella huh?
the amount of time spent singing
looking at them dance from a distance
makes my heart wanna dance as well
the dedication and commitment
I love em' all

Not getting younger anymore
Life's catching up
Fond memories of good old times
Letting go, go wild, boundless energy
Lazy hazy crazy days
and now, more worries, disorganized thoughts
time to sit, plan and get things right
year's ending
a whole new year ahead
new discoveries for what lies ahead
to discover myself, discover life, discover the world
living up to reality
random emotional blunders
it's only human
Let's put our brain back in charge
and invest smartly, heart and mind
And let God deal with the rest.

No comments: