Saturday, November 04, 2006

it's a happy day!

And so, I had lunch with some of my ex-colleagues...So, one year ago, I had very long hair...

So, I was welcomed and felt sooooooo at home. I was no stranger any longer. I felt so loved and wanted, blessed with such good company of ex-colleagues, whom i might call my colleagues maybe, someday again. And goodness me, the whole department was aware of my arrival even before I stepped into the 6th floor again. News does travel fast. Thanks to a certain guy, he made a grand entrance for me..announcing to all the managers. It's quite embarrassing though. *hides face*

Been almost a year since i last stepped into the building. Fond memories. Some people left, some remained. Some, about to leave. I smuggled myself illegally into the department finding myself chatting away and catching up, with lost time. Lots of gossip. Politics. Changes. Ups. Downs. Being me, I had to add in spices to the gossips. Cheesy. I like!

Oh well..still awaiting for the final affirmation. I hope I get it though. Oh God, please bless me and help me. I'm not sure if I'm gonna survive in this line of job.


No comments: