Saturday, November 18, 2006

i need a breather

BUSY BUSY BUSY!I'm exhausted! Lack of sleep these days....Anyhow, I'll be away outstation for a job engagement for 2 weeks! Gosh...that's very very long..I'm so gonna miss K.L. :( sobs...

Some lil updates, MISS JOY WONG! First week of work, and I got a bouquet of flowers!! Lilies, my favourite. :) Thanks to my beloved brother, he just made my saham higher. I got interrogated. Ahh... he just made it as the number 1 BEST BROTHER award. I love the flowers! But I love my brother more..muahahah...he's so gonna kill me for making this statement..hehe. I teared..I was touched! So girls, start pestering your brothers for somethng surprising on your first week at work!! It really made my day and week! Appreciated!

i like!!

hahaha poser again @ work

I'm too lazy to update about the short road trip..will do so when I get back from the land of the many penyu's. Anyhow, I won't be able to make it for chiller plant gig! I'm so sorry my dear friends. You know who you are. I'm missing good stuffs..PG165..I will catch you performing soon again! Another wedding, perhaps? *grin*

I kinda miss blogging days....I so need to find time now..time management i need!


2 comments:

joyfulglee said...

why my name there big big?!?!

i didn't pester you (again) also... eek!

miss ya! xox

lil-belle said...

haha that's because everytime I update, I think of you! so, your name, big big lor!

I miss ya too!