Tuesday, November 21, 2006

land of penyus

Blogging from TERENGGANU! Man...I'm sooooooooo tired. Flew all the way here for a job...and it's only my 3rd week at work. Anyhow, everything's pretty fine. I'll be back in 2 weeks time though..sob sob.. And I don't get to see penyus...:(

Yesterday...i was staying in this -10 star service apartment..and now.........after complaining to the client......I'm staying....HERE!!! Terengganu Equestrian Resort!! The only world class Oceanside Equestrian Park & Resort in Malaysia. So cool right? I've got wireless connection...I've got the beach beside us, I've got nice beds..I've got clean water...I've got toilet papers..I've got toilet bowls that functions....and at least its 100 times better that that dodgy service apartment...weird looking guys around..so dangerous lor. At least this resort, there's horse riding?? So romantic riding during sunset!!! Eeeeeee....Anyone interested? *grin*

Oh well..I hope I get to enjoy as much during my stay here. But somehow, work is still work. I miss KL lor..actually i miss my family and friends. It's only my 2nd day and I'm complaining so much. I'll update soon again I guess with my boring life here. Time to sleep...Yawns....

4 comments:

joyfulglee said...

silly girl, you're nuts!!

only 2 weeks and you're complaining like it's 2 months, or... 2 years!

do you have to go back there on repeat work? now THAT is far suckier.

weeliem said...

yo babe!
me going terengganu...but dunno if can meet u.
u got miss me or not first.
if not no point go see u also:P
haha
take care

lil-belle said...

joy darl...didn't you know i'm best at complaining? i'm never satisfied okay?

sighs..and auditors..really, i think they're IRRITATING! well, I am kinda irritating as well. Bugging my client like mad..I think he also stress dy..

lil-belle said...

weeliem!!!!!! I don't care! Call me when you're here okay? I'm staying in this place..Ibai? I donnu lah..very nice place. Come come!! But i'll be at work..

only back at night..sighs work sucks. anyway, there's the monsoon cup competition..just call me okay? Don't care!