Sunday, November 26, 2006

off track

I think I've set the record for staying indoors for the longest period of time, having NO friends to hang around with, away from chinese food, surviving with bread and biscuits for dinner for 1 whole week, still counting, and indoors ain't making me a happy person at all because I bring WORK back home. I shan't complain that much as I'm provided with free breakfast and lunch everyday.

With the luxury of softy beds, someone to clean your room everytime you get back from work, helped. But nothing beats MY ROOM! Even with the mess, I lurve everything of it.

I would say this job engagment would be my very first, away from home, and worse of all, not knowing who would be with you on the job. If it didn't start right, God knows what will become of me. You wouldn't want to know. Yes, I am scary. To some. I dreaded coming in the first place. I shall not compare this with my outings and road trips with the company of beloved friends. It's all different. Yes, I like outdoor, I like adventure, but working on a given time frame outside your comfort zone is even more stressful. I complain, I talk to much, Bleh. That's me, like it or not.

I never thought it was easy. I wanted to try. So, don't judge me if I can't do it. Or if I can't take it. OR whether I can make it through. Call it directionless if you want. I'm still finding.

It sounds emo, but you can't blame a girl, on her 2nd week of work being sent up north. Not knowing procedures and systems and expect her to know it all. Yes, you can see that I'm all stressed up. Dateline's soon, manager's flying here soon, I'm not sure if everything's going to be smooth.

And now, I continue with the life of an auditor. back to W.O.R.K.

No comments: